– If you are in the bar scene and you want to do a most ridiculous act in your life, try the bar on wheels, the PediBus, with your friends.
– It’s actually sitting in a mobile bar that you and your friends will move yourself. How? By pedalling!
…. Yes, pedalling along the famous sites of London. It’s a surefire way to attract stares and snaps from the public.
– For the young at heart, watch the soap bubble show in Jubilee Park.
– Pose with the London Metropolitan Police. They are only too willing to “say cheese!”
– London is a city of artists. You only have to look around you to see their art. Have your photo taken with it for souvenir.
– As one of the greenest city in the world, there are parks and gardens to laze around or picnic.
– Get to one of the most famous streets of the capital and ogle at the black door where the British Prime Minister officially resides.
….. also meet the men in uniform whose work is to make sure that you and the others are prevented from loitering through this road.
– Do your most romantic act ever, with your special someone.
– And take that romance up to the next level. Get married – in style – by riding the red vintage Routemaster.
– Do London with your best friends forever!
– Hang out at the Buckingham Palace gates. You might be lucky to catch a glimpse of a member of the Royal Family.
– Create history. Get a crazy shot next to one of London’s greatest icon, the Big Ben.
– Take that magazine cover photo of yourself. London St Pancras International is an ideal venue.
– Amble at one of the most famous tailoring street in the universe. Previous customers were Winston Churchill, Lord Nelson, and Napoleon III. In these modern times, Prince Charles and Jude Law top the list.
– Create that creative shot of the Parliament and the Big Ben.